The Drifters were created in 1953 by George Treadwell & Clyde McPhatter. George Treadwell managed the group and laid the foundation of what would make The Drifters one of the greatest groups of all time. Clyde McPhatter was the lead singer of the group that also saw numerous members over the years but two others stood out above the rest. Johnny Moore and Ben E King.
Performing their hits such as Under The Boardwalk, Like Sister & Brother, Up On The Roof, Saturday Night At The Movies, Come On Over To My Place,Save The Last Dance For Me and many more..
The Drifters delivered numerous hits on both sides of the Atlantic that saw them inducted into the ‘Rock & Roll Hall of Fame’ in 1988. In 1993 The Drifters were requested by the President of the United States of America to perform at the White House. In 2004 The Drifters were ranked at no.81 by ‘Rolling Stone Magazine’ top 100 ‘Greatest of All Time’.
Buy your tickets now
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The act will be on stage for one (1) x 45 minutes spots and one (1) x 60 minutes between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable