Established for 10 years and based in South Wales, Bjorn To Rock – Abba Tribute have performed to packed audiences all over the U.K and Europe with glowing reviews from an extensive client list including playing at CarFest for Chris Evans!
Bjorn – Peter
Peter is a veteran session guitarist, and has been playing the guitar professionally for 25 years. He has worked with well known acts such as Bucks Fizz, The Platters, Cannon and Ball and Bobby Davro. Peter currently runs his own studio, with his wife Louise (Agnetha), where they record all the tracks themselves, adding a superb rock edge, whilst still paying great attention to Abba’s authentic, intricate harmonies
Louise is a fully trained professional singer and has been working for over a decade in the ABBA tribute world, playing Agnetha and Frida in various Abba tributes. She achieved a performing arts degree where she naturally branched into acting and standup comedy. Louise also possesses a natural ability to mimic and amuse which is evident in her performance as Agnetha. With her Swedish accent and funny one-liners it is the perfect combination for a great show.
Donna has a degree in performing arts and has always had a strong calling to the stage, working with other ABBA and Elvis tributes, and as lead singer for the band Many Fronts. When Donna isn’t on stage with Bjorn To Rock, she can often be seen on Casualty, Trollied and Holby City, or working with Volacano Theatre, renowned for producing high-quality, haunting and provocative physical theatre. Donnas deep Frida-like tone lends itself naturally to the roll, and her harmonies, combined with Agnethas, portray the true essence of ABBA.
Benny – Ray
Ray has nearly thirty years experience as a professional musician and is a multi-instrumentalist. He played base for touring blues outfit, Panic Station, playing festivals all over Europe. Not only does Ray show off his keyboard skills in Bjorn To rock, but he also plays Mandolin and guitar in ABBA ballads such as Fernando, Chiquitita and One of Us. With his energy, great sense of humour and cheeky grin he was natural choice to become Bjorn To Rock’s Benny
Buy your tickets now
|Abba Tribute £12 Seated||£12|
|Abba Tribute £10 Standing||£10|
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The act will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable