Date(s) - 22 November 2024
19:00 - 23:45
Westlife Vs Boyzone gives you the chance to experience the closest tribute to two of the biggest Irish boybands in one fantastic show. With both bands back on tour in 2019, now is definitely the time to ride the hype.
With highly polished vocal performances and slick choreography from some of the band’s biggest performances, our act is truly unrivalled in the tribute world. Throw in smart and highly visual costumes, lots of audience interaction, as well as sexy Irish accents and you’ll see why these boys get rebooked time and time again across the UK.
This show is a must see for those looking to relive the Nostalgic 90’s and experience some of the biggest Boyzone & Westlife classics. Taking you back to a period of time where boyband cheese’ was at its peak, this show contains the nations favourite chart topping, sing-a-long ballads and every floor filling hit from the band’s huge repertoire of the last 25 years. There truly is something for everyone here; whatever your guilty pleasure, so do not miss out on this brilliant show.
- Doors and bar open at 7.00pm
- In house DJ until 00:30am
- The act will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8:30pm and 11:30pm
- Allocated seating up to 7.30pm for single group bookings of 8 or more
- Tickets are not refundable or transferable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested (no under 18’s)
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised line up either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable