Date(s) - 20 December 2024
19:00 - 23:45
Now in their 15th YEAR of touring, ‘Rule The World’ have been recognised as the Number 1 Take That tribute act in the world.
They recently appeared alongside Nicole Kidman, Hugh Bonneville, Julie Walters and THE REAL TAKE THAT on BBC1’s ‘The Graham Norton Show’. After hearing Dan Maines speak, a stunned Gary Barlow said in amazement “He sounds like me!”.
- Doors and bar open at 7.00pm
- 2 x 45 min set
- Allocated seating up to 7.30pm for single group bookings of 8 or more
- In house Dj until 00:30am
- Tickets are not refundable or transferable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested (no under 18’s)
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised line up either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable