Date(s) - 23 December 2022
19:00 - 23:59
The One and Only Rat Pack Show!’
In the 1960’s The Sands Hotel in Las Vegas was the setting for many late night performances from the fabulous Rat Pack!
This superb tribute recreates those wonderful shows including all the popular songs and the impromptu banter for an evening of Music, Memories and Mischief!
The show features Neil Gordon as Frank (Flying Music’s Rat Pack show at Savoy Hotel, West End)), Neil Duncan as Dean (award winning tribute artist) and Jim Whitley as Sammy (International artist and currently touring with the sell out ‘Crooners’ Show).
These guys not only look and sound like the real thing, but have perfected all the mannerisms and sense of fun that made the original Rat Pack so special and unique.
Start your Christmas right here where you can sing and dance to many classic songs such as Ain’t That a Kick in the Head, Little old Wine Drinker, That’s Amore (Dean Martin), Mr Bojangles, Candy Man, Birth of the Blues (Sammy Davis Jnr) That’s Life, Strangers in the Night, Come Fly With Me (Frank Sinatra) and many more including a few Christmas songs to put you in a festive mood.
So it’s that time for the men to dig out brush down that dinner suit and the ladies to wear that favourite black dress and head down to The Century’s Club for a fabulous Christmas Party with The Rat Pack!
- Doors and bar open at 7.00pm
- Welcoming Drinks on arrival
- This is a black tie event
- The act will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8:30pm and 11:30pm
- This is a seated event and seats will only be Reserved until 8.00pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually, but are part of a group please contact us to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested (no under 18’s)
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised line up either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable