Date(s) - 31 December 2023
19:00 - 23:45
A TRIBUTE TO THE LEGEND BARRY WHITE. THE FIRST, THE LAST, THE EVERYTHING – THE INCOMPARABLE LEGEND OF SOUL, WILLIAM HICKS IS BARRY WHITE.
Born in Atlanta Georgia, William Hicks is a man with a big voice. His immense vocal and performance talents were obvious from a young age, and he was so inspired by Motown and Soul music, he immersed himself in the world of R&B and Soul.
William has always had a great respect and admiration for the unmistakable talents of Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter Barry White and feels a strong emotional connection with his life and music. With his distinctively deep sensual bass – baritone voice, William Hicks pays an uncanny homage to this worldwide phenomenon, and you will be forgiven for thinking you are watching the man himself.
With the same scintillating stage presence, William performs all the million selling hits including You’re the First, My Last, My Everything; Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe; You See the Trouble with Me; Never, Never Gonna Give You Up; Just the Way You Are; What Am I Gonna Do With You and many more.
William has wowed audiences all around the globe and has travelled and headlined on the world’s finest cruise lines. He has an impressive resume including performing alongside Gladys Knight, the original Stylistics, Jazzy B, the original Three Degrees, Alexander O Neill & Shalimar with past clients including the Spice Girls!
The Holland Brothers (Motown’s prolific songwriters Holland Dozier Holland) have said “William is fantastic”.
With 100 million records sold, 20 gold and 10 platinum singles – the world loves Barry White. So enjoy William Hick’s tribute to him with, “Let The Music Play” for the night of your life!
Harry Cambridge provides a smooth and soulful tribute to one of the all-time greatest artists in soul music, Luther Vandross.Having entertained from an early age, including a turn on the West End with the National Youth Theatre, Harry has gone from strength to strength as a vocalist. His career exploded after appearing on Stars In Their Eyes as Luther Vandross, where he performed such a show-stopping tribute that the producers asked him to return for not one, but TWO special shows. This exceptional performer, with a voice as smooth as silk, will carry you through all the biggest hits from Luther himself, and can also perform other great soul songs from the likes of Marvin Gaye, Barry White and Al Green on request.
- Doors and bar open at 7.00pm
- This is a seated event and seats will only be Reserved until 8.00pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually, but are part of a group please contact us to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are not refundable or transferable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested (no under 18’s)
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised line up either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable
This event is fully booked.