Miss Karin Bello as Tina Turner and Dave Springfield as Rod Stewart
Karin Bello’s passionate and dynamic tribute to Tina will simply take your breath away. A veteran performer and a truly rare talent, this singer and dancer from Los Angeles started her career as a ballet dancer with the Pasadena Dance Theatre before attaining the role of Gigi in London’s West End Production of Miss Saigon. For many years following, Karin continued performing in various musical productions in the West End before throwing her heart and soul into her role as the amazing ball of energy that is Tina Turner.
This American diva sings all the early Motown classics – “River Deep, Mountain High”, “Nutbush City Limits” and “Proud Mary”, shimmying and shaking with her gorgeous dancers and rocking out with the musicians. She belts out Tina’s massive 80s hits “What’s Love Got To Do With It”, “Simply The Best” and “Private Dancer” with style before purring her way through the theme from the James Bond film, “Goldeneye”. A highly accomplished and gifted performer.
Karin Bello’s tribute to Tina Turner is simply… not to be missed!
Dave Springfield presents a tribute to a true legend. A Night On The Town incorporates everything you would expect to see and hear at a genuine Rod Stewart concert.
Featuring all the hits from an incredible career spanning 5 decades, Dave performs with same passion and energy as Rod himself from the moment he takes to the stage.
The voice is gravel, the moves are textbook Stewart, the mic stand flies around the stage, there are costume changes and the hair is real… no wigs here folks!!!
One of the most integral parts of the show is audience participation and every member of the crowd from the first minute to the last is encouraged to sing along, clap their hands, sway arms and strut some moves on the dancefloor.
A Night On The Town is a must see show for Rod Stewart fanatics and music lovers of all ages.
Dave Springfield began his career as frontman for rock band Fahrenheit. They toured the UK and Europe extensively performing at every type of venue from the world famous but tiny Marquee Club in London to the vast Independence Festival in Tallinn,Estonia to an audience of 30,000.
After recording a session for Radio 1, they were invited to perform with veteran rockers Status Quo at Sheffield Arena as well as been televised in Turkey, Austria & Russia.
Other name acts the band gigged or toured with are – Rory Gallagher, Saxon, Uriah Heep, Magnum, Bob Geldof, EMF, It Bites, Troggs, Paul Di Anno, Alison Moyet, Suzi Quatro, Bad Manners, Hugh Cornwell….
As the music scene changed in the 90’s, Dave left the band and began life as a solo vocalist touring the Northern pub and club circuit. In May 2000 he appeared on ITV’s hit show ‘Stars In Their Eyes’ as Bryan Adams, this launched him into the wacky world of tribute artistes.
Since then he’s performed in most towns and cities in the UK as well as gigs in Dubai, Norway, Greece, Bahrain, Ireland, Turkey, Gibraltar,the Canaries, Balearics and mainland Spain
Buy your tickets now
|Tina Turner & Rod Stewart £12 Standing||£12|
|Tina Turner & Rod Stewart £15 Seated||£15|
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The acts will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable